The project consists of constructing a permanent multi-use pedestrian bridge.
Work shall include:
- bridge construction including pre-fabricated bridge
- abutments and retaining walls
- trail construction from the bridge to existing trails
- visitor amenities including donor wall/seating area & campfire area
- temporary erosion control and re-vegetation including native trees, shrubs, seeding, and tree protection.
To view and download additional information (bidding documents, sample contract, map for pre-bid tour, technical specifications, and plans) CLICK HERE
If you have any questions or concerns please email Executive Director, Laura Mercier at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to read more about the entire Valley Trail Connections Project.