A longtime landowner of a property conserved with Tri-Valley Conservancy, Sblend Sblendorio joined the Board of Directors as an At-Large member in 2019.
Sblend’s law practice focuses exclusively on real estate, commercial, and finance matters. He assists his clients nationwide with real estate, land use, commercial negotiations, bankruptcy, and insolvency. Sblend has negotiated land use entitlements in the Bay Area for a couple of decades with an emphasis on public assistance financing, development agreements, and specific plans. He is Hoge Fenton’s delegate to Mackrell International, one of the world’s premier associations of independent legal firms. Sblend was named “Northern California Super Lawyer” for 2012, and 2016-2018, as chosen by his peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics and San Francisco Magazine.
Sblend is also involved with many other organizations in the Tri-Valley:
• Alameda County Agricultural Advisory Committee (Chair 2001, 2002)
• Alameda Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCo) Public Member
• Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
• East County Board of Zoning Adjustments (2006)
• Eastern Alameda County Bar Association Board of Directors (President, 2004)
• International Council of Shopping Centers
• Livermore Chamber of Commerce (Board Chair, 2008)
• Livermore Junior Football League (Treasurer)
• Livermore Rotary
• Livermore Valley Wine Auction Board of Directors
• Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association (former President)
• Sunflower Hill Advisory Board
• Tri-Valley Leadership Group (innovationtrivalley.org) Board of Directors / Housing, Infrastructure & Transportation Committee Chair