Here are some of our supporter’s most recent major successes that have made headlines.
Protecting and Connecting Land 2018
- Alamo Today and Danville Today, November 2018: Tri-Valley Conservancy: Managed Care for the Countryside
- The Independent Magazine, October 2018
- East Bay Business Times, April 21, 2017: ‘Livermore Valley Uncorked’ event had it all
- The Independent, April 20, 2017: Rosé from Occasio Sweeps Livermore Uncorked 2017
- The Mercury News, April 14, 2017: Livermore Uncorked wine competition’s surprising winner
- The Independent Magazine, February 23, 2017: Discovery Program Introduces Youth to Natural Space
Freeze Frame 2016 Photography Exhibit
- The Independent, March 23, 2017: Tri-Valley Conservancy and Cuda Ridge Wines Present “Freeze Frame 2016”
- Pleasanton Weekly, October 13, 2017: Capturing the Tri-Valley’s beauty
Pleasanton residents shine in local nonprofit’s photo contest
Parks & Trails
- Livermore Patch, August 4, 2015: New Sycamore Grove Park Bridge Approved
- The Independent, April 16, 2015: Conservancy Can Now Act As a Mitigation Bank
- SFGate, October 3, 2014: Decision in Dublin: development or open space in canyon?